Last updated: Aug 24, 2020 | 2715 จำนวนผู้เข้าชม | ข่าวสารสินค้า & โปรโมชั่น
HUMAN TOUCH: the name of design firm and owner of brand “Boy Meets Girl” a humbly innovative and cute gift product. With more than ten years of experience in the industry we have established our name locally and internationally with our strong professional design DNA.
This year 2019 our mission is to emphasis our stand ground as well as expanding to new market territory, strengthen brand awareness and driving sales domestic and overseas, both online and offline possibilities. We work hard and we believe in what we do. And we want to work with the right people to create a great team. We are building a passionate team of people in fun, supportive, energetic and exciting work environment. We encourage teamwork, growth and healthy competition all at the same time.
1. Brand Marketing Analyst:
Independently manage product development projects, analyze business and strategize growth. Support event project management vendors and execution.
Product Development (PD)
• Represent and lead PD in all meetings, interface with all clients
• Communicate the standards/guidelines of the PD business and the general calendar timeline
• Communicate business analytics of product/categories, history of best sellers
• Pull product samples and provide ideas that would align with the client's request
• Interface with all business units and/or specific employees connected to the project
• Creative: Main liaison for art development, compiling of art assets and development/production of projects
• Logistics: Main liaison between and within teams to confirm and process all back-end logistics for each project
• International Subsidiaries and Vendors: Main liaison on sourcing/development/production and ability to keep projects on-track, specifically with awareness to time differences and deadlines
• Research: Conduct trend-shopping/vendor showroom visits to be knowledgeable of latest innovations, printing techniques, fabrics/materials, specs, technology, etc.
• Attend tradeshows/expos for research
• domestic travel to build/sustains partnerships
• Organize samples/materials
• Compile business analytics for each project: MOQ, sell thru, cost/pricing, etc.
• Support for all events
• Liaison to facilitate requests to/from external partners and vendors
• Liaison to communicate information to internal and external teams
• Support in executing an event (production team: logistics, working with vendors, facilitating paperwork, etc.)
• Main liaison to Creative team
• Monitor and maintain expense account and budget
• Support business unit managing the event
• Organize information, paperwork
• Work with legal on agreement outlines
• Draft, submit and organize Project Approval Requests and Creative Service Requests
• Maintain master spreadsheet of PD projects
• Maintain master spreadsheet of Event details
• Monitor and maintain expense account and budget
• Support Marketing Department as needed
• BA/BS with emphasis in Product Design/Development and/or Marketing/Events
• At least 5+ years' experience in similar environment (ie. Product Design, Marketing, Events, etc.)
• Relies on experience and requires independent judgement to plan and accomplish goals
• Proficient in MS Office, AI, PS, PP, Keynote
• Knowledge and understanding of Product Design vocabulary, techniques and processes/development
• Ability to understand vendor capabilities and align with project request
• Enthusiasm for the Human Touch and Boy Meets Girl brand and characters
• Must have valid drivers' license and clean driving record and provide own mode of transportation to attend tradeshows/expos, transport product, etc.
• Some overnight travel may be required including international
• Able to lift a minimum of 20 lbs. Skills
• Excellent written/verbal communication and analytic
• Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent
organization and planning skills
• Strong conceptual skills, a meticulous eye for detail, and the ability to take a project from inception to completion
• Ability to work independently and a team player able to effectively give or take direction as necessary, and work professionally & collaboratively with licensees and internal/external business partners
• Strong project management skills with ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to be nimble, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• business-level bi-lingual Thai communication skill a plus.
2. E-Commerce Manager:
Manage and grow Boy Meets Girl and Human Touch’s domestic and international online presence and E-Commerce business through sound business strategies, efficient e-commerce capabilities, product marketing and merchandising plans, manage 3rd party operations and fulfillment partners.
• lead web strategies for new and ongoing website design, development and management efforts (utilizing 3rd party operations and fulfillment partners)
• Provide updated information & recommend sound technological solutions, E-Commerce systems, products and services, related business plans & operational processes to top management and implement/launch plans as approved.
• Financial responsibilities including budget planning and management of expenses within budget, meeting or exceeding financial goals.
• Develop and manage online marketing strategies, initiatives, and channels to drive acquisition and retention efforts.
• Utilize effective technology, advertising & merchandising techniques to grow online presence and E-Commerce business.
• Manage E-Commerce customer service and operations activities via 3rd party operations partners to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
• Comply with all company policies & procedures.
• Other projects and duties as needed and/or assigned.
a Bachelor's degree & at least 5 years related experience in e-commerce. Familiar with a variety of the industry's concepts, practices & procedures including, but not limited to: E-Commerce, online marketing, online products and services, product development and product marketing management, merchandising & customer service. Must possess excellent written/verbal communication & presentation skills, be analytical, detail oriented, strong project and time management, organization, & prioritization skills and strong user of web technology & Microsoft Office applications (Word/Excel/Power Point).
For both position, please send resume and salary requirements to:
Human Touch Co., Ltd. 310/167 Pattanakarn 57 Pravet Bangkok Thailand 10250